Featuring Mary Elizabeth Lynch and Mark Thurston
Join us December 3 from 10:00 am to 4:00 p.m. ET, for this LIVE online program as Mary Elizabeth and Mark present this interactive program from A.R.E.’s Tarsia Center for Inner Transformation and Healing.
This one-day online workshop will provide you with new perspectives and approaches to cultivate hopefulness and greater health in your life. We will explore how to use the principle: “It’s as important to know where we have come from as it is to know where we are going,” by using the wisdom-mind to recognize and appreciate instances in the past in which we have used the Will to make life-affirming, positive choices. And we’ll identify the very places in our lives now in which ideals-centered “willingness to change and transform” is the key.
A large part of our self-exploration for the day will be making use of a model of “core challenges for the Will” in each of three phases of life:
- Early adulthood,
- Mid-life, and
- The final third of one’s life.
Each phase has distinct archetypal issues which arise and provide opportunities for either
- Falling deeper into old, karmic patterns which lead to dis-ease and dysfunction OR
- Rising up in consciousness through the willingness to become more open, flexible, and open-hearted.
You will leave this workshop course with:
- Applicable insights about your own positive history of using the Will to promote health and well-being;
- A new understanding of the phases of the journey of life through three phases of adulthood and the archetypal opportunities that are presented by each phase; and,
- A personal plan for practical steps you can take over the next 30 days to express your own “willingness to change and transform,” and thereby to promote enhanced health and well-being in your life.
Special note: Each registrant for this workshop will receive a free e-book edition of Mark Thurston’s book Willing to Change: The Journey of Personal Transformation
Mary Elizabeth Lynch, J.D. is an educator, organization leader, and conflict transformation specialist who serves as president of the non-profit Personal Transformation and Courage Institute. She is an adjunct faculty member of George Mason University where she teaches courses about mindfulness, resilience, and self-care. Mary Elizabeth is a life member of A.R.E. and has been a student of the Cayce readings for 45 years, in addition to her in-depth studies of other traditions of spirituality and healing, including Vajrayana Buddhism.
Mark Thurston, Ph.D. is an educator, author, and longtime leader within the A.R.E., including his current position as a member of the organization’s Board of Trustees. His full-time job is associate professor at George Mason University where he teaches courses about mind-body health, consciousness, meaning. He is author of more than a dozen books about spirituality, personal transformation, and finding one’s calling in life.
GENERAL ADMISSION $99
A.R.E. MEMBER $99
More about the A.R.E.’s
Tarsia Center for Inner Transformation and Healing
The educational programs and services of the Tarsia Center seek to provide in-depth explorations of our inner connections. It’s a chance to build or re-build a solid foundation of understanding for your own journey of healing and purposeful living.