Developed and Mentored by Mary Elizabeth Lynch
This eight-week, self-paced and personally-mentored course can profoundly enhance your life. It’s all about the decisions and choices that you make every day … and how to move away from making decisions in a reactive, mindless way and over into mindful, ideals-driven choices.
Just think about how practical and helpful this could be for your own life. Consider how every day you make decisions about your life that affects you and others’ lives, as well. But, who or what is really driving the choices you make?
When you look deeply, you may find that many of your decisions are made impulsively, and without stopping to consider your treasured values and deeper wisdom. Those kinds of mindless decisions create a lot of problems for you and those around you.
Each one of us can build the capacity to make life decisions – large and small – that arise from a deep union with spiritual values. We can learn and practice the skills that strengthen and integrate the highest functions of the analytical mind, the courageous heart, and discerning intuition.
It all comes down to practical spirituality, to a way of living in which mindfulness permeates all the big and little decisions you make daily. You can tap into and activate the force of healthy will that carries with it the courage and compassion needed to reach and follow-through with mindful choices. You can learn how to connect with an ever-present inner space of clarity and understanding.
This eight-week mentored online learning experience is designed to help you:
- Deepen your understanding and experience with meditation and mindful living.
- Cultivate attention-building skills that will help you to make significant life-choices in a deliberate, reflective and ideals-center way.
- Transform your restrictive mental, emotional and behavioral patterns embedded in even the small-scale decision-making responses and reactions to your daily life challenges and opportunities.
This online, self-paced learning experience will help you see that many of your decisions arise out of your fears or self-judgments. You’ll complete exercises to allow you to recognize how some of your daily decision-making is done rather haphazardly, without the illumination of mental clarity, insight, and understanding. The course will guide you through ways that meditation and mindfulness practices can ground you in heart-centered reflection, inner connections, and life-transforming courage.
Many features of flexibility and personal engagement are built into this online course:
- You can get started on whatever date is best for you. We feel that it works best to move through the course in 8 consecutive weeks, but there is flexibility around timing.
- Each week will have a lesson to expand an understanding of yourself, your mind, and your body. The course will draw upon the best from Eastern and Western wisdom traditions. These conceptual teachings from spirituality, transformation psychology and neuroscience provide a solid foundation for the practices in each session.
- For each weekly session there will be guided meditation practices, each designed to help you connect with clear mind from which decisions in life can be made with surety.
- Half-way through the course you will have a personal mentoring session by telephone, Skype or Zoom with Mary Elizabeth Lynch, the president and senior course leader of PTCI. In the hour long, one-on-one mentored session, you will have the opportunity to share your experiences and questions with Mary Elizabeth. She, in turn, will suggest more specific and personal exercises you can engage to deepen your meditation practices and to build even greater capacity for healthy decision-making in your daily life.
Integrating Body, Heart and Mind to Guide Your Life Decisions
Join us in this personal adventure, all done conveniently with online learning and with the timing that works best for you.
Tuition: $395 for the 8-weeks online learning and the one-on-one personal mentoring session with Mary Elizabeth (by phone, Skype or Zoom).
To enroll: Registration online is available starting September 1 and the course itself will be available starting October 6. Click the enrollment button below and you will be taken to a registration page. You will receive by email an access code that allows you to enter the course learning platform whenever you wish.