Dear PTCI Family.
Mark and I want to send our thanks and appreciation to you for your enthusiastic participation in PTCI’s 20th Anniversary Celebration and Fundraiser. The December 13th celebratory event was a time to reconnect with PTCI friends from the past and to welcome new members of the PTCI family as well. It was a great success!
We shared personal stories of our engagement with PTCI over the years, including how PTCI experiences have positively influenced our lives, both personally and professionally. Several PTCI members agreed in advance of December 13 to record their stories as well. You can view the highlights of those pre-recorded video testimonials here:
Every story is a testament to the deep inner work and commitment to personal growth and transformation that we all share.
We had some fun remembering a variety of PTCI “Pearls of Wisdom,” which included both serious and light-hearted insights about our collective experiences with PTCI principles and concepts. And we were all deeply moved and inspired by Melanie and David’s music video! All in all, it was a special time to reconnect, reflect, and recommit to our Ideals and journeys to wholeness – and to have some fun together.
Special thanks to Alyssa Hadley, Melanie Hughes, and Michael Thurston, who worked tirelessly to create and implement the silent auction, the raffle, and help edit the video presentations. Thanks to everyone who donated so generously to the silent auction. Many thanks as well to everyone who participated in the silent auction bidding and who purchased raffle tickets. PTCI made just over two thousand dollars from these two activities. This total now becomes part of the scholarship fund for 2021.
We want to thank all of you for generously supporting PTCI over the years with your dedicated work of personal transformation, your meditation and prayers, your selfless offering of time and energy to support the organization in so many ways. And we are thankful to those who are able to commit to PTCI financially since it takes financial resources to successfully operate the non-profit organization.
There are so many ways you can continue to support PTCI – three ways that can have an immediate, supportive impact on the financial health of the organization, and two other ways that are equally important for the organization’s health and well-being.
In regard to finances, if you have not already done so, please consider
- Making PTCI your beneficiary as the designed charity organization for an Amazon Smile account. It’s a way that a small piece of any Amazon purchase becomes a donation from Amazon to the designated non-profit.
- Becoming a monthly donor to PTCI, at whatever level is possible for you. This can be done in an automated way with PayPal or as a monthly check you send.
- Making an end-of-the year one-time donation.
Information about all three of these can be found at
But just as important are two other means of support that are invaluable to us:
- Keep the organization in your regular prayers and meditation periods. We are truly blessed from that kind of spiritual giving to us.
- Tell one of more friends about PTCI – perhaps even starting with something as simple as our open, weekly half-hour meditation time on Zoom, every Monday at 6 pm eastern time.
Have a safe and lovely holiday, and let’s get ready for a sense of renewal in our world for 2021.
Mary Elizabeth and Mark